About Me

My photo
17 Years old. Aspiring cosmetologist. Just Goin W/Thee Flow Of Life ! Transitioning Back To my N A T U R A L State Of Hair. Last Year Of High School! Shoutout To C/O 2011 Your Input Is Highly Need. &Nd Welcome To My Natural Hair Journey MUAH (:

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The BC

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHH.
i did it dont know completely how i feel about it yet, but hey it is what it is... I gotta new wig yesterday (4/23/2011) its so kaaaayuteee! But anyway... i wont start a faithful "Hair Regimen" until late june early august. Because im rapping up my senior year and its very hectic so i wont really have the time to be making sure im taking care of my hair properly... i hope nothin drastic happens to it but i will shampoo & condition it weekly. Then figure out what products i want to use. I want to stick to one brand like olive oil i really like olive oil for some reason... but ttyl ill post pics of my TWA (: later 
kisses lexx!

No comments:

Post a Comment